8:30am & 11:00am
In-Person and Facebook Live
"To be a bridge that connects people from where they are to where God wants them to be."
Our Seven Core Values unite us, guide us, and ensure all of our ministry practices are aligned with our vision:
1) People matter to God and to us (Luke 15).
2) The Gospel message transforms people's lives
(2 Corinthians 5:17).
3) Every Christian has a God given purpose in ministry
4) We seek unity in the midst of our diversity
(1 Corinthians 12:12-31).
5) To accomplish God's mission we must have a visionary faith that consistently takes risks for God (Hebrews 11:6).
6) People need to be connected to a caring and nurturing community (Acts 4:34-35).
7) Ministry and evangelism must be carried out in relevant ways (1 Corinthians 9:22).